List of Presenters and Submissions
Iulia Cioroianu, NYU
Gabriel Elul (UC Berkeley) (wil not attend workshop)
- How Much Attention Does the FOMC Pay to International Affairs? Rethinking the Federal Reserve in a Globalized Era
Herschel Thomas and Michelle Whyman (UT Austin)
- Attribute Uncertainty and the US Financial Crisis.
Amber Boydstun (UC/Davis) and Hanna Wallach (Microsoft Research)
- Who’s Laughing Now? Applying Text Analysis to Humor in Federal Reserve Meetings
Tania Melo and John Wilkerson (University of Washington)
- After Dodd-Frank: Do public comments matter in financial reform rulemaking?
Will Lowe (Mannheim)
- Estimating Central Bank Preferences (winner of the ACL Challenge)
Lucas Puente, Stanford
- Unlocking the Secrets of the Temple: An Analysis of the Politics of the FOMC
- Who Gains When Central Bankers Coordinate? Evidence From the Financial Crisis